Cities where he/she works: COPENHAGEN, Odense /Aarhus ( Fyn & Jutland), Malmo/Lund (& Southern Sweden), Greater Copenhagen & Sjælland, other areas of Europe by special request
Over 40 years experience
I create and design Sightseeing Tours to try to provide a unique experience for each person / group.
10 years experience of taxi / Limousine Sightseeing Tour guiding
Trainer of Sightseeing Guides
Consultant on designing Sightseeing Tours
Qualified Taxi Sightseeing Guide in English Language ( with Copenhagen Taxi in 1999)
Limousine Sightseeing Guide (Alpha Limousine from 2005)
Qualified with ISCAT as an English Speaking Tour Guide 2005
(ISCAT - International Sightseeing , Consultancy and Training)
Yes, transportation can be arranged upon request.
However, depending on the number in your party we really require some time to locate the most cost effective transport for your requirements.
usually 1-4 persons can be accommodated in a car ( also a Taxi and a limousine)
for 5-7 persons will require a minvan type / large taxi
for 8-15 will require a minibus
and for over 15 a coach/bus.
all these options will require a little time to arrange regarding availability and price.
A Deposit or full payment will be required for the Taxi/Limousine/ Minibus/Coach-bus options.
Licenced Sightseeing Guide ( awaiting to acquire a J-Peg copy to upload)
Iscat Sightseeing Guide
* Copenhagen City and area / Dragør
* Frederiksborg Palace and Denmark\\\'s National History Museum at Hillerød
(Frederiksborg in my view is the most interesting building Palace/Museum in Denmark)
* Roskilde Cathedral and Viking Ship Museum ( The Cathedral is a Unesco World Heritage Site)
* Kronborg ( Hamlet\\\'s Castle) at Helsingør and Strandvejen the Danish Riviera road(Kronborg is a UNESCO World Heritage Site)
* Southern Sweden ( Malmo and Lund) ) over the \\\'Bridge\\\' to Malmo City and Lund Cathedral/University
* Round the Øresund (Malmo, Lund, Halsingborg in Sweden, Helsingør, Strandvejen in Denmark) Travelling over the \\\'Bridge\\\' to Sweden and returning on the Ferry to Denmark
* Trelleborg Viking Camp, near Slagelse, Sjælland
* Hans Christian Andersen\\\'s Birth Home and Museum at Odense, Fyn.
* Jelling Church, rune stones and burial mounds Jylland ( A Unesco World Heritage Site)
* Design & Designers Tours ( A look at Danish/Scandimodern Design, from Ceramics, Jewellery, furniture, buildings etc)
* Romanov Tours - The Russian - Danish Connections ( + British Connections)
* BARGAIN HUNTING for Antiques, Collectables & Curiosities at Fleamarkets ( mainly Saturdays & Sundays) 20+ years experience in buying/selling/collecting
* Combined Tours - Combine 2 or more Tours.
Copenhagen Sightseeing tours
Antique, Collectables & Curiosities Sightseeing Tours around Fleamarkets etc
Copenhagen / North Sjælland Tours
Copenhagen city tours ~ personalized
Copenhagen travel tours for your needs
Copenhagen tour guide general services
Sightseeing in Southern Sweden
European Sightseeing, Eastern Europe / Continental Europe and Britain
Sightseeing in Denmark
Transport can be provided ~ naturally with Limousines/taxis/minibuses/coach buses etc a full deposit may be required and a few days/weeks notification is best.
Experience: 38 years
Minimum duration of the contract : 2 hours
Can provide transport
|Of people||Up to people||Price hour|
|Hours||Maximum number of people||Price|