Payment Conditions

CLIENTS

Registering on our website is completely FREE 

To hire the services of a guide or a tour through our website, a 20% deposit must be paid in advance. The other 80% of the booking amount will be paid directly to the Tour Guide on your visit.

The 20% advance payment can be done by:

- CREDIT CARD :      

- PAYPAL   

TOUR GUIDES


Registering online on our website is completely FREE.

You will be able to manage your profile for FREE
 
You have the option of creating as many tours as you want for FREE

When you have a booking, YourTouristguides will keep a 20% of the total booking amount. The 80% of the booking will be paid directly on the visit by the costumer.